Monday 16 February 2009

hi, i came from the future to tell you that its going to rain tomorrow.

My work will take me to new and strange places this weekend.


I could live a whole week with just a jar of peanut butter.

If we all had wings we wouldnt have global warming and shit like that. Thanks a lot God.

I need to go live in a cave somewhere and emerge full of enlightenment.

I finally wrote an email to estranged sibling and told him I loved him and that everything is okay. It felt good. I want to be nothing but forgiveness. I need to be nothing but forgiveness.



Future Story

A woman is waiting for her train to arrive. She is in a strange town for work purposes. She sees the back of her fathers head in the crowd. She calls out to him, "Dad!" but the back of her fathers head walks away.

She wants to run after him but her train is arriving soon. She cant miss this train because it will make her late for dinner with Roger- who is her fiancee.

If she is late, Roger, who is her fiancee would point out many unnerving things, such as 'how did you know for sure it was your father, why didnt you just call him on his mobile phone, what would he be doing there in a strange town that you only visited for work purposes?

It would be too hard to explain to Roger that it was just her father and he was walking away.

No comments: