Thursday 5 February 2009

There is something wrong with this universe

when my little sister can commit to a blog better than I can.

She is also better than me in many other ways, but this hurts especially because I discovered the internet (before she did). The first time I typed out an email she still couldnt construct proper sentences.

[insert rant about getting old and how it sucks bananas big time here]

I have been good these past few days, writing-wise. Someone should give me a giant cookie.

Future-story 1

I have a katana in between my ribs.
I walk around.
My friends stop talking to me because I make them feel down.
I pretend to be a statue and Japanese tourists take photographs with me.
They make peace signs over my shoulder.
This makes me useful to some people, mostly Japanese ones.
Someone places me on Google maps.
I am famous on some internet forums that are in Japanese.
A bird pees on my shoulder.
This makes me sad.
Tourists start to keep away from me because I make them feel down.
I climb a mountain.
I sing "Aint no mountain high enough" and stuff.
I still have a katana through my chest.
I dont make it to the top of the mountain.
I stay away from myself because I make me feel down.

Exciting stuff happens.
-END-

On another tangent, I met Mark today and he is great.

We are going to make songs together and he is going to draw a picture of a pirate for me.

No comments: