Wednesday 11 February 2009

karma is an old granny who wont stop sending weepy postcards to you

Hi!


Reason 17648# I hate getting older:

Less things make you laugh.


I dreamt I was eleven again last night. I dont know if the feeling when I woke up was disappointment, it just felt flat, like old beer. My boyfriends nose bled today and I was a little jealous. I have only had one nosebleed ever, and I remember feeling very happy when it happened. I told everyone and they said "So what!".

My wisdom tooth is killing me every five minutes. I am using a sort of anaesthetic ointment that smells like a dentists spitoon. My quality of life this week is down by 25 percent and I snap at everyone and say mean things on the internet even when I dont really care.


Future Story

A man blogs about something that never happened. His wife reads it and it makes her feel like he has always been someone else. She stops rubbing her feet against his when they are in bed. He notices this and thinks "alright!" because he never liked it when she did that. She moves all her things into the guest room, and he thinks that perhaps this is what happens to all enduring relationships. You dont stay in love, but you are fond enough of each other to share the utility bills forever.

No comments: