Saturday 21 March 2009

hi jesus! whats up.

I woke up at 430 in the afternoon today.

I went through Facebook and found nothing that could keep me there. My friends do new things and everyday things and I think "youre still alive, and this is good. but I do not want to confirm this every five minutes. i still love you, forgive me."

I am getting a new laptop next week and it is a Great Event.


Future Story

A father carves a hole in his daughters chest so that she can breathe underwater. She jumps into the sea and she waves goodbye. They do not make long speeches. He is moving to another town because of his job as a software engineer. He also plays the saxophone.

Sometimes he watches videos of the deep sea on Youtube and thinks of his daughter living there with sharks and stinging jellyfish. He pictures her punching the sharks on the nose because she is a tough cookie. He sees her swimming like a drunk motorist and shouting at whales to get out of her way.

He screams I love you! into the sink every night after he brushes his teeth.

2 comments:

red newsom said...

beautiful.

Zara, Just. said...

thank you red newsom, that is really kind of you to say.