Sunday 22 March 2009

i will call you when the sky turns into a sea of milk, and all the babies turn away from their mothers.

My head hurts in a major way at this moment. I feel quite accomplished because I exercised again today. Its like an admission that I like living, that I want to live good. Even if its just on the outside Id like people to see that in me.


I am buying a new chair from ebay. I want something that used to belong to someone and it should smell like coffee and shampoo. No one is selling that right now but my boyfriend found a cream leather chair from the netherlands. It is selling for 0.99 p.

I want to write honestly.



Future Story


A man hugs a statue in the middle of a town. He tells a girl passing by that it is his wife, that his wife is inside the statue. The girl tells him that he should call someone about it. Someone with an axe, with a big machine that can smash things. That will solve your problem, she said.

The girl works in a small office and writes things on a notepad everyday. Today she draws a picture of the statue and the hands of the statue are pointing to itself, like "why me?".

No comments: